Logo 
Search:

Internet Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Internet       RSS Feeds

NSF to PST Converter Converts NSF Files into Outlook PST Format

Asked By: Joe    Date: Feb 01    Category: Internet    Views: 241

I want to Suggest you the Best tool where you can easily converts your NSF file data into PST file. This Regain NSF to PST Converter software very safe and secure converts lotus Notes to MS Outlook. It converts NSF mailbox items to Outlook user mailbox including complete emails, attachments, email properties, calendars, appointments, text-formatting, tasks, notes and others. It has also facility to convert address book into several formats. I have also used this software before. According to my experience it is best software.

Maintain Folder Hierarchy:-

This tool maintain the intigrity of all Lotus Notes data. This tool will not change any file name and hierarchy if emails after conververion. This tool maintain the hierarchy of all files.

Note:- Before you Download this Software you can also try this Software free trial version and In this Software free trial version you can see the Preview of all convertible items and save 30 emails per folder at free of cost.

You can try this Software free trial version from here:
www.regainsoftware.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Share: 

3 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Kelly Johnson     Answered On: Feb 06

It’s true that NSF to PST converter software converts NSF files into Outlook PST format. But the most important factor before choosing this software is accuracy. For this, I would like to suggest eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software as it assures 100% accuracy without limitation of NSF file size. Also, it has many options for file conversion like PST, EML, HTML, MSG, MBOX and many more. It restores the tree structure of files after recovery and performs well with each variant of Lotus Notes.
Explore more here: www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Answer #2    Answered By: Ricky White     Answered On: 13:42 hrs ago

NSF to PST conversion software is specifically created for NSF file conversion to PST, this converter helps in bulk and selective data migration from Lotus Notes account to Outlook. The solution gives an easy and reliable way for exporting entire mailbox database of Lotus Notes including emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals and to-dos’ to Outlook.
Download Software: www.tools4recovery.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Answer #3    Answered By: Edith Swift     Answered On: 11:29 hrs ago

try this nsf to pst converter tool :- http://www.toolsbaer.com/nsf-to-pst-conversion/

Tagged: